Friday, September 11, 2009

Visit to Florida

So I went and visited Justin, Toshi, and Taija last weekend! It was a very fun visit. It hasn't even been that long that they have been away but I miss them very much! Well, i miss Taija the most and I guess I miss Justin and Toshi. When I was there they let me babysit Taija one night while they went to dinner with a friend. I took a video of Taija while they were gone....



This is my favorite thing she does! It shows her doing what I taught her :) She will mimick the sound you make when you do the "motorboat" noise.....

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Thanks for recording my messy house ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome! And nobody should even notice your house because they will all be watching Taija! But, now that you point it out they will for sure look at the mess!

    ReplyDelete