Friday, September 11, 2009

Our House!!!!

Scott and I bought a house this summer! We are waiting for them to finish building it. We stop by about twice a week to walk through and "check" everything. Last week we walked through and found they put the wrong tub in the master bathroom. They have removed the tub but it is sitting in our garage now :) Here are some pictures of our house. It is suppose to be completed in mid-November! I am so excited to move in there. I can't wait to have "my own" house! It is a multi-level house that has 4 levels. The bottom two will be unfinished which will be nice so that we can do what we want with it!

This is the front of our house

I love the porch, of course stairs will be added :)

This is the old tub that is now in our garage...

This is the new correct jetted tub!

This is the kitchen and dining room when looking from the cutout that is in the upstairs hallway. The kitchen is closest to where I am standing so you can't see it very well.

This is the back of our house! The top left is a sliding door from the master bedroom that we will eventually build a deck out from!

I was going to try and take pictures of each room but since all that is built so far is the wood framing, and not any sheetrock, it is hard to tell where each of the walls are in the pictures. So, I didn't put any of them up on here but once more of the house gets finished i will keep updating my wonderful blog that my wonderful sis-in-law has told me I need to have :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting pics of your house...good thing you guys are checking up on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are so fun!! I am way glad you have a blog now, good job Toshi! :) I can't wait to come see your house when it is finished!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, it is for real!! I can't believe that you are going to have your very own house! Which one is my room?

    ReplyDelete