Friday, September 25, 2009

More House Pictures

We were told today that our new finish date for the house is Nov. 2nd!!!! I am so excited. I went and took some more pictures of the house last week. I got so excited when I saw that they put the house number up! I tried taking more pictures of the inside but it is kind of hard to get good ones. Once they put like cupboards and other stuff in I will put some good ones up.


I also got very excited when the put up the siding and the brick!! I love our house!



So Em Toone asked me which room was hers in our house and I tried to take a picture of it but this was the best I could do - It is at the top of the stairs and they already but the shower in for her :) Em - you get the bathroom!!

1 comment:

  1. YES!!! Thank you for giving me the bathroom!! I will take great care of it!:)

    ReplyDelete