Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It Has Been FOREVER!!!!

To those of you who actually look at my blog i apologize for taking forever to post! Life has been crazy with the holidays and the new house and the new jobs and everything! But, we are good and we are loving our life right now! We just booked our Alaskan Cruise with my parents for May and I am super excited about it!

I am also coaching a club volleyball team - Utah Jrs 17-Red. It has been a crazy and great experience. Our team is pretty amazing and it is so much fun to work with the girls. I hope that we can have a successful season. So far we have gone to the Las Vegas Classic and next weekend we are headed to the Colorado Crossroads tournament in Denver.

The newest thing Scott and I are enjoying is the Wii that we now have! I went a little crazy after we bought it and bought 4 games for it!!!! I never was that into video games (Scott always had his XBox and i never played it) but i love the Wii!!! It is a fun thing to do with other people too. Sometimes in like watching others more than playing it myself. One of the games I bought is a Winter Olympic game so that is fun since the Olympic's are happening right now!

I hope you enjoy the pictures I have posted below :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to come play your Wii! Only you would post those pics of Justin...NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya for real, it's about time you posted something on your blog! I mean I sit around all day just waiting to read a post from you! Pretty sure I am jealous that you are going on a cruise!! That will be so much fun! Also, I hope my room is being taken care of, and I would also love to come and play your Wii, I am shocked that you got one, go Kate!

    ReplyDelete